Everyone knows the NHS is under pressure to make savings.
We know how difficult these can be to achieve and want to help. Our blood glucose and ketone meters are cost effective and offer real savings without compromising on quality or accuracy.
By using our TEE2 and CareSens Dual meters, the average CCG could make an annual saving of £372,3811 or 41%1
We could save you even more if you also chose to use Insupen, our high quality2, cost effective pen needles1.
QUALITY & ACCURACY
We accept nothing less than meters which:
- Have proven accuracy to the latest ISO standards3,4
- Are simple to use – no coding required
- Are ready to use straight from the box – no setup required
- Only require a small sample size (5μl or less!)
- Show results within only 5 seconds
- Meet DVLA memory requirements
- Work with our SmartLog software & Diasend
Proven Accuracy to ISO 15197:20133,4
You stay in control but we do all the hard work!
We can help you implement your formulary decision through our dedicated team of Project Managers and Clinical Nurse Educators along with your Regional Business Director. CCGs that choose to work with us this way DO achieve their savings5.
Our implementation support is proven to provide results, our dedicated team worked with Bury CCG and over 70% of appropriate people were changed to their new formulary meter the TEE25.
We operate a 24/7 non-automated phone line so both healthcare professionals and individual users can speak to us at any time of the day or night. We promise a real person will always answer.
We can help with orders, advice on using our products, replacement batteries and support materials including log books.
*By registering your meter you will activate your 5 year warranty
1. Data on file, Spirit Healthcare, Blood Glucose, Ketone and Pen Needle Prescription Data Analysis, May 2016.
2. Data on file, Artsana Quality Checks During Manufacture, 2016
3. Link et al, 2014, System accuracy evaluation of three systems for self-monitoring of blood glucose with three different test strip lots following ISO 15197:2013, Journal of diabetes science and technology, Vol 8, p422
4. Data on file, i-Sens internal testing to ISO 15197:2013, 2016
5. Data on file, all CCGs with full blood glucose meter implementation 2015/16