REAL TESTING VALUE ...
Uniquely designed, simple, fast, accurate and cost effective Urine Testing Strips to enable both healthcare professionals and individuals to detect and monitor disease.
A rapid screening tool for the detection of either 1, 8 or 10 analytes on one strip.
- Easy to Use:Just dip and read – no instrument needed!
- Rapid Results: 30 seconds to 2 minutes
- High Quality Colour Chart: Superior European-produced colour charts provide consistent, dependable readings
- Flexible: Available in up to 10 parameters
- Cost Effective: 25 and 100 strips per canister, performance at least equal to the current market leader at a lower price
- Consistent Quality: 2 Year Shelf Life
CLINICAL INFORMATION ...
- A Score of 92% for Clinical Acceptability for the NHS in England.1
- When comparing specificity the Mission Urine Reagent Range has a favourable specificity profile in comparison to leading brands.2
- In a recent comparison Mission URS scored higher than the market leading product for ease of use and interpretation.3
- Complete Lipid panel test in as little as 45 seconds with 3-1 lipid panel or individual devices
- One device tests for Total Cholesterol (CHOL), High Density Lipoprotein (HDL) and Triglycerides (TRIG) allowing for a larger customer base e.g. physician offices, homes, urgent care centers, community health centers, hospitals, public and private labs, pharmacies, and pharmaceutical distributors. Also includes calculated Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL), CHOL/HDL ratio and Cardiac Risk Assessment
- Only a small blood sample requiring just requires just 10μL or 35μL sample volume
- Cardiac Risk Assessment evaluates risk of heart attach, stroke and heart disease
- Can test whole blood, serum or plasma
- Wide hematocrit range 0-55%
- Quick results ideal for doctors’ offices, labs and homes with optional external printer available
- Unique device identification to ensure use of proper device to avoid procedural error
EASY TO USE ...
- Large LCD display for easy reading
- Colour coded test devices with engraved test name for easy identification
- Battery operated or standard AC adaptor for added convenience
KEY FEATURES ...
- Test time: 45 seconds – 2 minutes
- Memory 200 results
- Specimen type: Capillary or venous whole blood, serum, or plasma
- Total Cholesterol (CHOL)
- High Density Lipoprotein (HDL); Triglycerides (TRIG)
- Calculated Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL), CHOL/HDL ratio, Cardiac Risk Assessment
- Accuracy (bias %)
- CHOL: 2.59-12.93 mmol/L (≤ 15%)
- HDL: 0.39-0.78 mmol/L(≤ ±0.13 mmol/L); 0.78-2.59 mmol/L (≤15%)
- TRIG: 0.51-1.13 mmol/L (≤ ±0.17 mmol/L); 1.13-7.34 mmol/L (≤15%)
QUICK & SAMPLE ...
Insert device into meter
Apply blood with capillary transfer tube
Read the result
TRAINING & SUPPORT: STANDARD ...
Used widely throughout the United Kingdom in both Primary Care and in Hospitals we have a FREE 24/7 support line
for information and advice to support use of Mission.
1. NHS supply chain urine strips study report V3 -6-1-2009 issued for tender number 2009/s-209-300338
2. British Journal of Biomedical Science November 2010 issue Point of care testing special supplement
3. Comparison of pack inserts