A REFRESHING APPROACH TO PRIMARY CARE
We know primary care is changing.
We know the way patients want to access primary care is changing.
We have a reputation and track record for delivering genuinely different healthcare services.
With our positive attitude to developing and delivering healthcare services, we have built our primary care team and worked with NHS partners to develop an approach that empowers patients and makes the best use of technology.
Spirit’s approach is based on:
- Getting the basics right – making sure we have the right number of GP and Nurse appointments to meet the needs of our patients.
- Focusing on improving the experience patients receive – acting on feedback and involving patients in decisions about their service.
- GP triage and same-day access for patients that need an appointment with the right member of the practice team.
- Patients empowered to self-manage their conditions and access primary care in a way that is convenient for them.
- Joining up primary, community and urgent care services around the needs of the patient.
- Making best use of new and innovative technology.
If you are a patient at Asquith Surgery, Beaumont Leys Health Centre or Rushey Mead Health Centre, please click on the practice name below to be taken to the individual GP practice website: