A8 SmartOne Peak Flow and FEV1 Monitor
£99.99 inc. VAT
- SmartOne Peak Flow and FEV1 Bluetooth 4.0 monitor to measure lung function;
- Useful if you have lung problems such as Asthma, COPD or Bronchiectasis;
- Washable turbine and mouth piece;
- No buttons. Open Activ8rlives4 App, follow instructions and take readings;
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity to Apple (iOS 10 or higher) and Android (5.0 or higher) devices;
- Activ8rlives4 App integrates into Apple Health App. All data stored in UK.
Out of stock
The Activ8rlives SmartOne® Peak Flow and FEV1 Bluetooth Monitor is a simple electronic device, which allows you to monitor your lung function. This is especially useful if you have Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Cystic Fibrosis (CF) or Bronchiectasis and need to track your Peak Expiratory (PEF) and Forced Expiratory Flow at 1 second (FEV1). It sends information to your private Activ8rlives account via Bluetooth 4.0 connection to your smart device.
The Activ8rlives SmartOne Peak Flow Monitor helps you to understand how your lung function can change throughout the week, during periods of ill health, change of medication or as you change your weight and activity levels. It simultaneously measures your Peak Expiratory Flow rate (PEF) and also determines how restricted your airways are (FEV1) using a non-invasive monitoring technology. When you view your data with either the Activ8rlives website or App, this device will help you to work out how close to your lung function target values you are at any given time (automatically calculates your target values based on you age, height, weight and gender). SmartOne is one of a range of monitoring devices to support those with long-term health conditions stay well.