InsuJet™ is a device that can be used to administer insulin without a needle.
InsuJet ™ is a device that can be used to administer insulin without a needle – so great for needle phobics. The insulin is fired at high pressure through a small hole, which creates a high speed jet that can penetrate the skin and underlying tissue. The pressure is generated by a powerful spring which is optimised for subcutaneous insulin delivery.
- Manufactured to high standards of quality
- Audible click to choose insulin units, suitable for the visually impaired
- Your choice of two colours, grey or blue
- A real option for people who don’t wish to inject with a needle
- Can help develop a regime to maintain glycaemic control through increased confidence in administering insulin.